Who we are:
We take products to social and influence the ‘now generation.’ Engage Hub is a social-first agency servicing a wide scope of clients, from established names such as The Brits, Mars, Just Water and Almond Breeze, to start-up brands with a lot of ambition. Combining data with social media, influencer marketing, paid media, and creative, we build and execute campaigns that drive our client’s customers to checkout. Our team feels most at home when working with brands that embrace the unconventional and want to move quickly, with impact.
Engage Hub are looking for an experienced, collaborative Growth Director with a strong background in project management to help innovate and execute digital & operational projects across areas of Innovation, Acquisition and Operations as well as Social Media, Influencer Marketing and Creative services. This role is a hybrid of Growth and Operations and will lead our agency into new and exciting advances of social and digital media.
You will be an integral part of the management team, working closely alongside the founder, directors, department leaders and creatives to help define and build innovative solutions for our agency and clients. 2021 will see Engage Hub launch 3 new agency services (Social Commerce, Social Seeding and Engage Lab), build its content agency and talent agency before merging in Q4 2021, as well as launch Engage Brands (Collaborative Brand Development Projects). This role will play a key role in driving these initiatives throughout 2021/22
· Build strong commercially sound business cases including forecast volumes, pricing analysis, product P&Ls etc to support the growth of the agency and sub agencies.
· Manage multiple concurrent projects and/or projects with multiple work streams that require cross-functional management engagements.
· Work in a close proximity to the founder to build strong business strategies.
· Work closely with and guide the financial and sales team to validate the product strategy, ensuring opportunities meet financial objectives
· Manage & develop sales team ensuring targets are met in line with finance forecasting.
· Confidently communicate with management throughout projects, updating on project progress, issues and key risks.
· Support and coordinate strategic initiatives across the organisation.
· Responsible for the planning and restructure of the agency’s departments, structures and process flows to ensure maximum efficiency.
· Using your technical know-how to assist in the streamlining of internal operations to help to build a scalable catalogue of agency processes.
· Build a clear 2-year road map demonstrating agency innovation and growth to include team, site and client trajectories.
· Check and report monthly on the effectiveness of structures and processes to senior management team.
· Gain in-depth understanding of the agency’s client processes and problems and prioritise between them.
· Working with managers and agency directors to execute robust road map to reduce client problems and reoccurring issues.
· Gather and help the client to think through problems and opportunities with social platforms, in order to surface future projects into Engage Hubs pipeline.
· Manage & develop the key agency team members and leaders.
· Plan and manage the 2021 recruitment plan, working with inhouse HR to execute.
· Ensure all monthly department reporting is delivered and presented to the board on time each month.
· Be first point of contact for guidance and advice on client campaigns, ideations and problems.
Who we’re looking for:
· Collaborator: proven ability to work across multiple functions & stakeholders.
· Systems Builder: ability to navigate and improve process frameworks, streamlining projects and improving ways of working between multiple locations and teams.
· Analytical& Commercial: margin focused looking at P&L, able to build business cases and forecasts.
· Strategic Thinker: thinks laterally, monitors trends and competitive activity
· Insights led: has spent time on consumer-facing / insights projects. Knows when and how to engage the consumer. Can take output from insights work and convert it into actionable client proposals.
· Project Manager: collaborative, organised and gets things done.
· Passion: About campaign strategy, social media, influencer marketing, social commerce & insights.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £60,000.00-£70,000.00 per year