We take products to social and influence the ‘now generation.’ Engage Hub is a social-first agency servicing a wide scope of clients, from established names such as The Brits, Mars, Just Water and Almond Breeze, to start-up brands with a lot of ambition. Combining data with social media, influencer marketing, paid media, and creative, we build and execute campaigns that drive our client’s customers to checkout. Our team feels most at home when working with brands that embrace the unconventional and want to move quickly, with impact.
We want to take on a Head of Creative Services to work across some of our biggest accounts and new business wins. The right person will come armed with significant consumer brand experience and a strong understanding of consumer behaviour, motivations and trends. You’ll be familiar with creative tools and their application and have the skills to turn briefs into winning creative campaigns. You’ll need to be a creative thinker and an outstanding storyteller, with a talent for articulating great strategy that drives integrated comms and content by tapping into audience behaviour.
- Lead the creative department, as well as inspiring the Creative team and the agency.
- Establishing and owning the agency’s creative identity/philosophy, reputation, strategy and objectives. Representing the agency at events (Engage Hub or industry-related).
- Responsibility for the standard of creative output of the agency.
- Managing the work, performance and professional development of the Creative team. Responsible for all creative team’s PDPs.
- Acting as the brand guardian across all agency accounts, ensuring that work is both creatively outstanding and effective, but also adheres consistently to required brand guidelines.
- Part of the key team for any substantial new business pitches which include creative (+£150K). Responsible for helping with business tenders from brief stage, through to the onboarding period. Also responsible for pitching ideas to existing clients.
- Directing the production of creative outputs e.g advertisements, TV commercials, photoshoots, social media content.
- Working effectively with the agency teams and across multiple accounts.
- Reporting key team data to agency’s leadership team.
- Maintaining/upholding a strong awareness for relevant creative trends and innovation affecting the agency, as well as the agency’s clients, as well as other developments in the wider marketing world.
- BA in Graphic Design or other related design field, with significant (agency and in-house e-commerce) experience specialising in direct or indirect
- A strategic problem solver, who sees the bigger picture, but can distil the complex into the simple
- Solid knowledge of the requirements of the creative process including typical time and resources needed to produce with efficiency quality work on time, and to specification, and experience using prototyping as part of their design thinking
- Ideal candidate has experience working in the multi-brand or omni-channel space
Expected start date: 08/11/2020
- Axa Healthcare
- Access to our company Health Hub (See website for details)
- Class Pass membership
- Birthdays off
- Annual weekend away
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year