Start date – May 2021
WHO WE ARE
We are a fresh and forward-thinking Influencer management agency that builds meaningful brand partnerships with a carefully curated talent roster. We’re at the forefront of industry developments, ensuring we’re leading the way when it comes to new platforms, trends and concepts. We’ve recently moved into the world of TikTok, where we plan on investing further into talent and large collaborations.
This full-time position is based in our London Office. To be successful in this role, you must be an incredibly self-motivated individual, with excitement for building upon your current industry contacts. Staying on top of admin is just as important to you as signing a brand deal; you take pride in every aspect of your role. This role will suit an experienced talent manager, we’re looking for someone who works well with management during weekly catch ups but can handle their own role during daily activities as you work towards your KPIs.
As the talent manager, you will be at the forefront of the agency, you will be proactive, decisive and KPI driven. You thrive in a marketing/sales environment, securing revenue for your talent is of utmost importance to you.
- Develop our current roster of talent with their social strategy and online image
- Acquire new, fresh talent for the roster on a monthly basis
- Drive revenue for the roster by securing brand collaborations across Instagram, YouTube, TikTok & more.
- Drive revenue for the roster by looking for new, diverse revenue stream opportunities
- Daily networking with creative agencies and brand contacts to secure roster collaborations
- Retain current talent on the roster
- Daily/weekly reporting into line manager on comms, revenue, roster developments, KPIs
ARE YOU RIGHT FOR THE ROLE?
- Experience in talent management at an influencer or celebrity agency, with proven experience in driving sales and revenue for talent
- You have meaningful relationships with creative agencies and brands
- You have experience managing all walks of influencer, from micro to macro
- You have outstanding communication skills via email, telephone and in person
- You live and breathe influencer marketing; you stay on top of industry developments and are eager to share relevant insights with the team
- You are a fantastic negotiator; negotiating large, complex commercial collaborations for talent excites you
- You can manage key relationships within collaborations (including the talent) so that expectations are realistic for all parties
- You can adapt behaviour from talent to talent, understanding the relationship you have with each one is different
- You see importance in every task you do, from completing daily admin to securing brand collaborations
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
- Open to receiving and acting on feedback
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent task management
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Experienced in working to KPIs
- Class Pass Gym Membership
- AXA Private Health Care
- Health Hub Access – See Website
- Birthdays off
- Childcare Contribution
- Weekend Away
- 3 Additional Days off – Passion Project