Who we are:
We take products to social and influence the ‘now generation.’ Engage Hub is a social-first agency servicing a wide scope of clients, from established names such as The Brits, Mars, Just Water and Almond Breeze, to start-up brands with a lot of ambition. Combining data with social media, influencer marketing, paid media, and creative, we build and execute campaigns that drive our client’s customers to checkout. Our team feels most at home when working with brands that embrace the unconventional and want to move quickly, with impact.
We are looking for a highly engaged, highly passionate and extremely communicative Influencer Marketing Manager to help us establish and grow influencer relationships and social media presence and engagement for our clients.
This candidate will integrate seamlessly with our Digital Marketing and Campaigns team to deliver Influencer Marketing which not only drives commercial wins for our clients, but also showcases out-the-box thinking and attention-earning creative.
This candidate needs to be a social native who has a 360 view of what is happening in influencer marketing across all verticals and be passionate about taking inspiration and implementing it on your own campaigns.
This person will help us advance our campaign strategies, by creating their own network of influencers to collaborate with, while simultaneously building trust and overdelivering for our clients.
What you will be responsible for:
- Establishing our agency influencer strategy, based on your knowledge of the market, your pre-established influencer relationships, and an understanding of which influencers will work for specific campaigns based off historic campaigns and their audience and performance data
- Marketing product to digital influencers, brand ambassadors and consumers on a daily basis, working closely with our Digital Team to develop and deliver on meaningful KPIs
- Have experience and expertise in running campaigns across YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and Twitch
- Demonstrate an active understanding of influencer, digital marketing & social media trends and take inspiration from these trends to implement them into your own campaigns
- Stay up to date on new social and influencer tools, best practices, and competitive activity to constantly ensure our offering is forward-thinking
- You will champion our client’s brands by creating and developing new and inventive techniques to promote products across social networks
- You will be able to take a client’s media spend and strategically plan budgets to project and achieve KPIs through Influencer Marketing
- Support the marketing of new products through delivering influencer campaigns that integrate with our client’s wider campaigns
- Moderating and capturing user-generated content within the influencer community and building that content into the social media strategy when applicable
- Report and analyse campaign KPIs, including ROI, EMV, follower growth of social platforms, engagement, conversation, and leads.
- Collaborate with the marketing department as needed to bring key marketing opportunities to life and prepare of case studies.
- Assist strategy team in providing insights, data, concepts and shortlists for sales and business pitches.
Who we’re looking for:
- Collaborator: proven ability to work across multiple functions & stakeholders.
- Creative Thinker: ability to create social first influencer led campaigns.
- Analytical & Commercial: margin focussed looking at P&L, able to build business cases and forecasts.
- Strategic Thinker: thinks laterally, monitors trends and competitive activity
- Insights led: has spent time on consumer-facing / insights projects. Knows when and how to engage the consumer. Can take output from insights work and convert it into actionable client proposals.
- Project Manager: collaborative, organized and gets things done.
- Passionate about campaign strategy, social media, influencer marketing, social commerce & insights.